Thanks God......

I thank God for What I am today. Do you ???
Hi, pradeep. you are right that we have appreciate heart. My old friend told me that Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful. We will thank God for our health, our smile, our anything. And Don't cry because everything is over, smile because it happened. Good luck to you!
May GOD gift you whatever you want. May the Sun bright your glory in the world. May breeze spread your popularty every where. May Every day came with happiness and joy....... God is Great......
Yes, you are right! Very glad to see you here. A contented mind is perpetual feast. and have a appreciate heart for god is very perfect!
@dioscora (309)
Yes, i did always everyday and be Thankful always too for the blessings I receive each day.
Gooooooooooooooooooood.........