what relgion do u folo

well i am wiccan and i just wantot know what reliogn u r or if u have one at all write and tell
@ssh123 (31096)
I believe in Hindu religion which is the oldest religions of the world. I have a family tree of 500 years and this religion is being followed since then.
I am pagan/wiccan as well i was born and raised around it and all of the women in my family follow it as well...
@moonmagick (1458)
I too follow a pagan path. I consider myself an ecclectic wiccan.
i am a christian. we believe in christ as our savior, and that HE is sent by the GOd to deliver us from our sins. Jesus was sent over to earth as a human form, he has all the wisdom from God the father and he taught people during his time the teachings of his Father. He showed the world what sins are and people hated him for that. he was plotted to be killed which was planned to happed so that we could be redeemed from our unrighteousness. he was our substitute, he was the sacrifice because God loves us so that he doesnt want us to be thrown to the lake of fire when we die. We read the bible which is HIS words for us, its like our manual of life. i've grown up in this religion, for me it not just a religion its faith and commitment.