Somethings make you wonder.....

Hmmm..... Makes you wonder - Hillary Clinton standing to pee.
I was playing around on line and I came across this picture. Now I know how she is such a strong powerful woman, maybe this picture explains some questions that others will have so I had to post it for all to see. So what do you think?
@brokentia (10395)
Your right...I think she is a pretty strong woman. I guess some person was thinking that would portray her with her strength. But honestly, I don't like it. It is giving the image that a woman is not really a woman if she is that strong. Hilary is very much a woman. I think she screams, I am woman hear me roar! LOL
I personally thought that the photo was funny. I do not think that only a man can be strong, actually alot of the women I know are actually stronger than the men I know. Mrs. Mee is one of those women that "hits like a man" and I love it since I do not have to worry so much about her as I do a little frail woman. Thank you for the response and have a great day!
@rosey3223 (1569)
I have to agree with the both of you. I think that it is horrible how now if you are a strong, independent, opinionated woman that you have become a man!! That is ludicrous!! I have met many women that are strong, but are just as much a lady!! But I have to laugh at what you said Mee, because it makes me look at the relationship I am in now and have asked him many times why he has not stood up for me when I felt that he should have...and it makes me think about it and how in those situations, I have not given him the opportunity to because I don't take crap lying down!! So in the same aspect he has nothing to worry about either because he knows that I will be ok. I also have to tease him in the fact that he is more of a woman in the relationship than I'll ever be!! LMAO!!
It is wonderful when us guys are able to loose the pants and wear a skirt. I do not mind being the "beyotch" in my relationship as I am secure in my masculinity as well as my feminity! LOL! Not to mention I have some pretty hot legs!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
@KrauseHome (36746)
Hillary is a Strong woman and I think one that will have no hard of time at all in her Run for president. I wish her the Best, and yes she was the backbone when her husband was President, and I think this just goes to show how strong of a backbone she has, and will not stop anything until she gets what she wants.
That is the joy of Hillary. She is strong, independant and capable. I personally think that she would make a great president of the United States!! The only thing about her that I don't agree with is her handeling of Bill as I would have had to kick his a$$ out, but she forgave him as she had a much bigger agenda that she is working on!! Thank you for the response and have a great day!!
I think the look on her face says it all. She wants to play with the big boys but is realizing she doesn't have the right equipment.
I think she has a surprise for everyone! I think that it will be Clinton in '08!! Thank you for the response and have a great day!!