if the doctor told you you have AIDS.........

@kcbomba (616)
what will you do ; live with it or kill yourself ?
I will give away all money
Give away? Hell I'd get every system of credit going out there! I'd be a millionaire without none of the money being mine.
@aquarian83 (1944)
i would live it
I don't know what i would do....i don't think i would kill myself though! It's a scary thought!
Live with it, why would I shorten my own life more than I already have?
I would be strong and live with it. There are so many things the doctors can give people who have AIDS that will help them live longer and happier.
@Helpmeout (230)
I would live with it and make the most out of what's left of my life.
Live with it.... life is precious in anyform. I would not end it just because of AIDS
AIDS is a killer , so you r bound to get destroyed by the thought that it has infected you , but one shoul not forget that people have lived with AIDS for 10 yrs , because AIDS itself does not kill but reduses immunity and then other diseases like TB kills you ,so if you protect your self form other diseases you can live , just dont spread it to others
@dellion (6706)
Live my fullest for the remaining of my life!
@nbeneby (416)
I would live with it because I feel that nothing is that serious were I would hav eto take my own life but I would probably be depresed for a while about it