dog limp

Australia
hi, i have a 8 month old german shepherd cross border collie and he has a limp in his front left leg. took him to the vet and they basically said he probably just bumped it and gave him some anti-inflammatory and told us to stick with that for a week to see if it improves. his personality hasnt changed but he has become more lethargic. just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what it could be and how to fix it cos he is my baby!! thanks
@claudia413 (4284)
If I were you, I'd take him to another vet and get a second opinion...just like we do with ourselves at times. I certainly hope his condition will improve and you can determine if just rest and the anti-inflammatory will help him or if the diagnosis was incorrect.
@onehrk (127)
He'll be fine overtime.
Don't worry. it will decrease after a long time
@vipul20044 (5797)
Well thats obvious for the dog to be lethargic, as he wasnt given proper care Just spend more time with him and wen his wound will be fixed he will be all fine