Is water the only "healthy" drink out there?

@yogesh66 (1117)
Juice has sugars added to it. Milk has saturated fat. Really, is drinking juice or sugar as opposed to soda really saving you that much in the health department? What's left to drink then?
@kavita23 (2996)
Yes, that's true. Water or H20 is the only healthy and potent energy giving drink. It gives you the needed oxygen aside from the air that we breathe in needed by your body. It cleans out the unnecessary materials in the gastrointestinal tract, bloodstream and in the urinary tract. It gives electrolytes such as magnesium, sodium, calcium, and potassium that are needed by the human body in nerve functions. FYI, do you know that even if you do not eat for a week, you can live as long as you drink plenty of water. But be sure that it is not purified because electrolytes have been cleaned out. May be a mineral and ordinary clean water will help. So, water is a fundamental need for all our us. I guess that helps. happy mylot day.
@charlazio (215)
drink only 100% juices, and you should drink milk for the calcium, though skim has as much calcium as whole. Soda is full of refined sugars, pretty much the worst thing you can put in your body. short answer is drink a lot of water and little milk for the calcium and a little juice for an energy boost!
@gigisexy (220)
A lot of fruit juices are really good for your body but you need to choose the one that doesn't have any reactions or upsets your stomach.Milk is very much needed because you needed calcuim but, then again a lot of people can't drink milk if thier lax and tolerance is weak..Sodas are just thirst quenchers you dont need that coz they have a lot of sugar and carb content not unless sugar free.The best drink is water. You need at least 8 glasses a day remember juices ,coffees,any concentrated drinks are not included as water that your body needs...
I think pure fruit juices and vegetables juices are really healthy, and probably better than water as they contain lots of vitamins and minerals as well as giving you fluid. I agree though that drinks with sugars and sweetners added aren't at all healthy and water is a much better option to those.
@talisman (1308)
Not all juice has added sugars, it's just that many people buy those kinds. Milk is healthy for you and much needed. Soda is horrible and has no nutritional vale, so yes, other beverages do make a difference.
@anup12 (4180)
Yes indeed it is.But it has to be pure clean water.Water should be takenc are of before drinking as many diseases starts spreading by drinking contaminated water.
@bigedshult1 (1613)
one thing you don't want too drink is alcohool that is very bad for you so I think water if fine
@brimia (6585)
Fruit juice is healthy, I just dilute mine with water because it's usually too sweet for me. I also drink tea which has antioxidants.