Mylot paid for my internet bills and valentine's gift for my wife

@manong05 (5029)
and left me enough money to purchase 1 full tank of petrol for my car. Isn't this amazing! All of these just for chatting. The first time I got paid for not doing anything but chat and enjoying myself. Yes, I got my first payment this morning. Wowwwww! I still have some left to buy you a drink.
@ashumit02 (819)
That's really great .I think this is the real income which you have got from your skills at mylot.com .Really if they pay your bills then this is best .One thing more have you many referalls at mylot .Otherwise i think this is difficult to got such a large earning .
@manong05 (5029)
This will surprise you but I have 0 referrals. I'm thinking of doing that to add more to my earnings. Mylot has lots of surprises. Just before the payout, I noticed a significant increase of $5, I don't know why. Posting quality topics and responses work wonders.
@chavezrmc (5911)
wowwwwwwww.... congratulations. i guess you are doing really well in here. May i ask how long you've been here? if that's okay with you. Keep up the good work and keep informing us of the good news about mylot experiences.
@manong05 (5029)
I joined just before new years day and this is my first payout. Actually I wish I can do more but I have other things to do as well. I'm glad I found this site. Cheers.
@mssnow (9493)
Congrats to you!! thats so swet that you thought of your wife first. Well ater your bills anyways. LOl. I cant wait for my first payment. I do love mylots. I just dont know what I will do when it gets warmer outside. It will be tough to tear myself away to go out in the warm air and play.
@lameran (1148)
weks, how many did you get from mylot ? it looks pretty much, I'm about calculating my earning pay out next month, maybe it will used for paying my internet connection only, and a little more for the other, must be more crazier in posting I'm, any tips to get those fantastic income ?
@jep_toyo (1607)
wow. Me, I got 11 USD today. My first pay here in Mylot. Bit low but its ok, since i usually visit mylot whenever i am bored or just want to pass some time. ^_^ mylot really rocks.
@fujin1985 (684)
Wow, you've got a large payout ey! Plus the fact that you've gotten no referrals? Now that's a big surprise! Hmm, that motivates me now! I'm nearing my 10-dollar mark and will be expecting a payout come march. I'm excited now!
@buenavida (9431)
• Sweden
Woooww, either you must have got a lot of money or things are cheaper than in many other countries. I can see you have been really busy posting so you are worth a reward for it. I will get my first payment next time and hope to invest it in a reliable online program to earn more that way.