Thanks

No need to reply to this i just wanted to say thanks mylot. I got my first payment from here whoooooooooo hoooooooooo got to love being paid for just doing what i do best.... talking lol.
@unishwetabh (1032)
This is not a reply to the discussion. A great Congratulations to you for your success. Got some advice for me also??
The best way to work around here is don't ask stupid questions like what color are your eyes do you like cats and dogs etc. Post questions that will generate good discussions. Never answer with one word always put thought and time into your questions and responses. Most everyone her on mylot are great just start posting and responding. Oh one more thing when you do post a question go back and read your responses and respond back if necessary it is a discussion board so discuss. Gl and have fun