your job

@glenry86 (211)
Australia
what is your job and do you enjoy it? would you change to an other job if you have the chance?
@emquinsat (1059)
I work in a call center as an agent. I love the campaign I'm handling since we're calling people from Germany. It's nice to communicate with them and I get to learn a lot of German words too. I enjoy my job primarily because it doesn't give me a lot of stress.
@glenry86 (211)
that would be a great job, a stress free job is would be great
@emquinsat (1059)
Yes it is. Espacially if you work in small groups and everyone get along really fine.
I am working as a networking engineer and i like my job very much.There is no need for me to change it.
@glenry86 (211)
that excellent, if your happy with your job there's no point changing
@maumbi (2571)
so far so good, iam a profesional but never completed, so i build my own business, self employee and the results so far is good i have my own company at contarctor and distribution, last yaer i build my own company on internet too.
@glenry86 (211)
building your own business is good as your the boss and its all your way, but i believe it can be very stressful to make it sucessful