do u really read all the responses that you get??

i sometimes wonder .....people who get like 50-100 responses for some discussion....do they really read all of them??!! does it mean anything...that people hav taken out time to read and answer their discussion....or are they just worried about making money???!!!
Well usually you'll notice that people reply to the first few pages... And then they don't care much anymore! So I suppose it means they don't read it all throughout... Especially if you get about 100 replies, you're BOUND to have the same reply repeated about 30 times. You can't really keep on replying to it... Can you?
I think people reply to the first few pages because they are still online when those responses came. And when they have logged out, they do not answer anymore. But I still check on the discussions that I have started..
@cassidy22 (2975)
I try to. I think the most responses I have ever gotten was 65. I do READ them all (especially since they get emailed to me) but I don't always RESPOND to them all. I also make sure to go back and pick the best response as well as rate the really good ones. I don't always rate every response, but I try to rate the good ones, and the ones that are totally off base get a negative rating. I don't do that ery often, though.
@howard96h (11643)
• New York, New York
I would take my time and read them all because they were nice enough to answer my question and you still get points for responding, I believe.
@abhiroop85 (2828)
• Scottsdale, Arizona
no i do not think they even care a bit to read what all have to say against or for the topic.this is bad for both ,we should keep responding to each other to earn more.even you have not reponded to any of your posts.thank you...and best of luck.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
I can honestly aay that I read every response that comes in and have several discussions that have reached over 50 responses. All are rated in my discussions unless I have trouble with the deciphering then those aren't rated but I only have a couple throughout all of the discussions that haven't rated.
• United Arab Emirates
Actually, I do. I read all the responses even they reaches for 100 response cause the question by myslef, means some kind of action so, I'm curious to know the reaction from all.
@gigisexy (220)
I do read all of them ,not really for money i just want to know and read thier feedbacks and opinion about the topic i discussed.. and also i would like to thank them reading my topics as i do appreciate as one of thier mylot friendss,,,
@XxAngelxX (2831)
I always try to read all my discussions for the first two days after I've posted them, then I admit I do tend to slack off. I always try to leave a comment for the people who have responded as well so that they realize I have read their response. I find sometimes I just don't have a lot of time in the run of a day, so on those days I won't start any discussions so I don't have to worry about making sure to comment back to people.
@Miriel (1043)
• Norway
I read and rate all the responses I get, I also try to answer those responses , but I dont get to answer them all.
@yanjiaren (9050)
i read and rate every discussion and often post a thanks and a comment..i could not ever do otherwise..if people have bothered to read my post and reply..the least i could do is aprreciate it..
@LittleMel (14036)
Well I only have 15 answers the most so Yes I read them all. But if you ahve 45 or 96 maybe you wouldn't want to read them all.
@pinklilly (3445)
I do.... I've got one discussion with many responses which I am still trying to get though and I will I go back to it and read and reply to a few then have a break and then go back until I have read every one and rated their responses too.... I think it is only fair to do this Rating discussions contributes to your earnings if you get positive ratings you will earn better..
i read all responses coz i consider myself as journalist and who responds to me is my reader,so i do care
@nicolec (2673)
I read all the responses I get. Although I have never had one with 50-100 replies. I reply to those comments that I feel are worth it. I don't usually make comments to people who say the exact same thing as some one else. I mean in the fact that it's obvious they didn't take the time to read other people's thoughts before responding. But I supose it's difficult in a discussion with 50-100 responses.
if it was me, i would read all of them. i like to see what kinds of things people say. so far i haven't had to worry about that many responses though. the most i've gotten so far are 5. but if i did get that many, i would read them all