Feeling uncomfortable at work

@bkfuels (1605)
All last week I was getting really strange vibs from everyone it got so bad that I contemplated quiting my job. I know it wasn't in my head and I really do not know what I might have done. I just let it go and today everything seemed fine again. Has anyone else ever felt this way?
I can't say I have. Is there someone at work you could ask about it? A friend who might know?
@maddysmommy (16233)
Yes, when i first started working in Samoa a couple of years back. It was the first time this company ever hired someone from outside their company. Normally they would promote someone internally for the post (especially since it was a senior post). I got lots of bad vibes and was not welcomed by anyone except the support of the management team. The current senior staff members took a petition to management about my appointment, and it was immediately rejected. It was tough at the beginning and I had to prove my worth, but what it really came down to was, that none of them knew who I was and what I was capable of. I think overall the staff should of been better prepared for the change.
@bkfuels (1605)
Thanks very helpful. I'm glad they finally excepted you.
@LindaLou (483)
Hmmm...how odd. Did you ask anyone about it at all? Is there someone there that you trust that you could ask? What about your boss? I have gone through various times when I was unhappy at work and felt as though I wanted to leave. Are you otherwise happy with your job? If you are unhappy with it could you possibly unconsciously be projecting your own feelings of unhappiness or unfulfillment onto your coworkers? I have found myself doing this in the past. That and going through periods where I felf persecuted, but in looking back realizing that those feelings were really being originated by me, not by anyone else around me. Sorry, I don't know if this is helping. Just trying to understand your frame of mind at work last week. At any rate, God bless and best wishes!
@bkfuels (1605)
Thank you you. You may have hit the nail on the head. I have been unhappy and they may sense that from me.
@crosa125 (1484)
well its all depends what did they get the night before,if they did get good thing then you would have a good day, if they'd sh*** then you would have a bad they, thats all.