wht do u have?

hey guys can you tell me what kind of yahoo account do you have?i am having an free yahoo account..i donno what is the difference between premium ,free and business accounts..can anyone tell me about that.
@vityota (878)
i also use yahoo and free account is free and premium is where you can have an email id with your name.com and for business it has more than 5 ids and you can have them with your business names...
@myfriendz (1226)
i have a free account i guess i dont need a paid account because i dont need it
I do have a free yahoo account. Free version has 1 GB memory quota, 10MB attachments Plus Version has 2 GB memory quota, POP3 access and Yahoo is charging amount per year. Business Version has 2 GB memory quota,10 E-mail quota i.e. it is combination of all the three accounts.
@danoneism (680)
the free one of course.. didnt hav a reason to go for the premium one... 1gb of space provided by yahoo for the free one its ok... and i never manage to full it all ... so i think its ok to stick with the free one....
@howard96h (11643)
• New York, New York
I have always had a free account. Had it along time. I think the premium is a few extra features and maybe a bigger mail box, and a fee. Go with a free account you can always have more than one.