Is fighting ok in love?

@jigishap (595)
Me and my lover fight quite often. I love him very much but still we drag ourselves in arguments ... Tomorrow is the valentine day so i dont want to fight with him again. pls help me....
• Nigeria
love is worth fighting for if it really is love,it sound like he does not know what he want, and trust me, if he cant decide who he want, then fighting for him would do nothing, he playing games and you need to move on. if he play both side then he no good, he need to make a decision. not you fighting for 'him, when he really not worth the fight.
@jigishap (595)
May be you are right but I think he loves me sooooo much.. then how would i know wheather his love is true or not?
@sylvrrain (659)
One thing you need to remember is that everyone argues. We all have different personalities and when you put them together for any length of time, there will be some sort of conflict. I have been married for over 25 years, and I can give you ideas of how to keep it going. Never go to bed angry, always say "I love you" before going to sleep. Compromise, not everything that you want or need is what he wants or needs. Not everything you like to do is only what he likes to do. Also remember, if he loves you and you love him, you do not intentionally do things to upset each other. It could be a mistake that was made, or a comment that slipped out, or some thoughless thing one of you did, but it probably was not intentional. You need to respect each other. Good luck.
@Anakata2007 (1787)
I don't think it's good if you fight almost every day. Unless you both enjoy it and you fight fair. There is a difference between bickering or all out fighting where you call each other names and say very hurtful things. I hope you ony bicker with each other. If you fight everyday, it's not a good sign, you need to figure out what youre fighting about. Are you always fighting about the same thing? Then work on that with each other. You can't change your partners behaviour you can only change yourself. You might want to just take a deep breath instead of getting mad and try to break the pattern of your fighting.
Fighting is fine when you are in love. Keep in mind that you are two different individuals and there are going to be differences of opinions. The question would be do you think that you fight too much. Also after a fight do you make sure and talk it out and see what caused it. Another thing is how long have you two been together. One of the most important things in a relationship is communication. So there can be no question about how each person feels about things. Good Luck and I hope your Valentines day is a wonderful one.
@jigishap (595)
Thanks quick reply.. Wish you a very happy valentine's day..
Do you mean verbally or physically? Verbal fighting is normal. Physical is not okay. The old saying.. There's a thin line between love and hate. Sometimes every relationship has moments of fighting. I hope you have a good Valentines.
@34momma (13891)
Just know in your heart and in your mind that for you tomorrow is going to be a great day for the two of you. keep thinking today is a good day for us. say that over and over again and then do things that is going to make sure your thoughts come true. make a nice dinner, but on something sexy, you know what he likes give it to him girl. you can't fight if you are having fun