Sleep Snore

@heatspine (1141)
Have you experience hearing yourself snore while you are in sleep? How is this possible?
@yana0806 (565)
I think I don't snore! My mother also tell me that I don't snore! But my sister snores, and I find it so disturbing, it can even cause me not to sleep when I hear someone snores!
@heatspine (1141)
yeah. i have a friend who snores so loud it can even be heard if one is on a different room. the sound is similar to a steam engine ... true ...
@aries_0325 (3062)
No, because I'm sleeping.
@heatspine (1141)
i believe that when you have a shallow sleep you actually do hear yourself. it like sleeping and having the tv on the background. you know you're sleeping but very lightly to hear the noise on your television
@sunita64 (6470)
No I have not experience myself snoring, as when we are a little bit conscience in sleep then we breathe normally, only in deep sleep people snore, so I feel we cannot experience the snoring done by our nasal track.