American Idol Audition Episodes

@Jshean20 (14359)
How many of you have watched the latest batch of American Idol Audition tapes? What did you think of them? Who do you think stood out from them all? I have three that really stick out in my head. 1) Very large woman in a yellow bird-like outfit showing her tummy 2) The kid that Siamon referred to as a "bush baby" or something like that 3) The girl who clearly thought she was having a great audition but really sounded horrible (she had her finger over her one ear and you couldn't understand one word of what she was saying)
@brew2x (3094)
I've seen all the audition episodes. Most of those who auditioned are really horrible. I think who stood out for me is Sherman, he is the old guy. His story is really touching and he could sing too.
@howard96h (11642)
• New York, New York
I don't think we've seen the last of him. I think many people have written in to American Idol and I also think (and hope) they will squeeze him in one day and let him repeat his song. Too many people were touched by his lovely song.
@Jshean20 (14359)
thanks for both of you for the response. I just thought of another funny audition. The one where a girl and her mother came in and they both looked the exact same..same lipstick, face and they talked the exact same. Anyways, this girl was swaying back and forth singing "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"
Added to the three you refer to teir was also the girl who brought her mother on stage with her they both had harir so long it almost touch the floor. Simon did remark that her mother must be her only singing fan (which was true).
@howard96h (11642)
• New York, New York
Those three are still stuck in my head. #3 she really believed she could belt out a song. I don't understand how she can't hear herself.