Taste or nutrition in food?

@LittleMel (14033)
What is more important to you? tell me your experience
@urbangirl (1461)
Nutritious food usually DOES taste good. To me - healthy food is food grown organically and meat and chicken that has not been grain fed. Not those health bars or milkshakes that you buy at "health food" stores. I don't mind eating "fatty" foods every now and again because one of life's pleasures is enjoying food.
@LittleMel (14033)
that's right. nutritious = organic to me and yes there is no life without delicious food and dessert :)
@thyst07 (2091)
Both taste and nutrition are very important to me. However, I've noticed an interesting phenomenon. I used to eat pretty unhealthily, and I decided one day that I was going to eat a completely balanced diet for a week- and surprisingly enough, I was successful. Not only did I feel great at the end of the week, but I discovered that I had actually started to prefer healthier foods! Hamburgers and soda pop just didn't taste all that good anymore... I do enjoy a wide variety of foods. For the most part, I try to stay healthy. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to eat cheesecake when my boyfriend brings it home from work...
@LittleMel (14033)
interesting, never thought of that :)
I find that the more nutritious foods have a nicer taste. You just have to chew it well and appreciate it. The tastes are more subtle than those in processed food. There is nothing nicer than fresh juicy fruit or the taste of crunchy vegetables like asparagus, fresh new carrots and the sweetness of corn.
@LittleMel (14033)
I kind of like vegetables too, and yes I know what you mean. It took my husband some time to like my cooking, but well that can be just my cooking LOL
@adidas7878 (2013)
i would have to say taste, and without taste it just plain blah and, if nothing taste good would you eat it? i wouldnt, i think it can be both taste good and nutrition at the same time. it all depend how you preper the food, and what you do with it, not really that hard.
@lols189 (4797)
the taste in food is more important to me
@yueliu (1623)
as for me,I know nutrition is much more important than food just have taste.But I can't help choosing to eat the food with taste.I know some fried food is bad for health,but is has a good taste.I sometimes eat it.I think others may just like me.^_^
@diansinta (7550)
food - waiter with food cartoon
we can also make nutrition food into a good taste food. And i prefer that^o^ healthy tasteful foods