What things you can do better than your lover or spouse?

@LittleMel (14036)
Does he or she admit that? tell me the funniest or the worst experience you had! Mine was paying bills. My husband always writes the larger amount which is actually amount after interest for late payment, so not the actual bill itself (because we are not late!). I keep telling him that so now he lets me handle them :)
This is a great question. I am a SAHM with four kids and I manage cooking all the meals, keeping the house clean,bathing and dressing the children,homeschooling my older children, and other houselhold chores on a daily basis ,literally without any help. Now I have left all the children in his care for 2 days last fall(with my stepdaughter there to help) to attend my high school reunion and when I returned the house looked like it had been dumped upside down!!! I was upset about the house being a mess but the kids had survived, they were fed(loads of junk food ) and they actually did have a good time. It was a learning experience, at least I know he is capable of sustaining the kids without injury for a couple of days !!(I can only dream that he would keep the house clean!!) What's a stay at home mom to do? Never take a trip alone again?
@LittleMel (14036)
I've heard almost the same story from my ex-coworker LOL see that's another proof that women can multitask !
@pagibig (299)
Modesty aside, I do almost everything way better than my bf. except for driving because i don't know how. It frustrated him because he was addicted this RPG game, and basically i cannot relate to it. So what i did was i started playing the same game, and after a few weeks, i have the same level of skills than my bf. he got frustrated because of it. He knows i do math better, i earn more, i work faster, i basically do almost everything better than him. good thing it is not an issue in our relationship. I never made him feel inferior in anyway, except of course when i started playing his RPG game... so i stopped before it turns into an issue.
@LittleMel (14036)
That's very nice of you. You are the breadwinner and still have good control of your pride. LOL the RPG thing eh?
@Augustta (1860)
• Poland
Damn!!He is at every level better than me... Well,being scorpio i am perfectioniste also...and i like to have control,i think i am better in keeping him in love..yeah!this can be...i make crazy things and i have a special way to show him my love and he amazed to discover a little different augusta every day... don't ask me to tell you another...he is better in all you can imagine...not just to me,is the most smart man which i ever see it...no kidding! augusta
@LittleMel (14036)
good for you, he might be able to show you lottery winning numbers hehehe then I'll call him smart guy
@Augustta (1860)
• Poland
ok,be sarcastic how much you want,but if he want he will win..lol!!!(kidding just 50%) ha ha ha!! augusta
@LittleMel (14036)
:) don't mean to be sarcastic, just the way I talk :) I am a Leo and my rising sign is Scorpio
@thyst07 (2091)
I'm better at any kind of home repair work than my boyfriend is. I can drywall, plaster, paint, fix minor plumbing problems, etc. I'm also really good at building things, which is something my boyfriend's not too great at. However, he writes much better poetry than I do...and is a better cook most of the time.
@LittleMel (14036)
wow you are better handyman (or woman) than he? Now I'd like to know if he admits that LOL
@thyst07 (2091)
He does admit it...and doesn't have a problem with it. Neither of us really cares much for traditional gender roles, so he doesn't feel the need to be the handyman.
• Melbourne, Australia
I can fix things better than my husband. I am the handywoman. I will climb on the roof to unblock the gutters. I am more practical & creative while he is alot better with the financial side of things.
@LittleMel (14036)
that's quite the opposite on our case. haha so he is the bad handyman and you're the good handywoman :)
@shambuca (2560)
my husband gets really angry when he pays the bills so he is no longer aloud to do that LOL. Grocery shopping is also not a good thing for him to do- he never buys whats on sale and spends too much money (cause he shops when he's hungry) and gets frustrated trying to put things away (he's not very good at arranging things in the fridge or cabinet). LOL
@LittleMel (14036)
hahaha that's funny, he gets angry paying bills so he is not allowed to do that :) I get angry paying bills but I still have to do that since my husband can't care less :) yes I heard you can't do grocery when you're hungry since you'll take just everything you don't end up eating them
@adidas7878 (2013)
when i was dating my ex, i was better than her on alot of things, like how to drive a car, surf the net, playing video games, i can even cook better than she is, but i think she is better at organize stuff than i could, my room is a total mess lol
@LittleMel (14036)
:) really? you are better cook?
@bicklelady (1411)
Well I hate to say it but my husband is a better bill payer then I am. I think I can fish better then him. LOL he may not think so but I usually out fish him.
@LittleMel (14036)
Well if you find a better paying job then he will not be in that position anymore. It will get better, you'll see