where is the best place to invest 1,000 bucks?

@yanjiaren (9050)
what would you do with 1,000 bucks? where would you put it?
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
I will invest it in MyLot to make it bigger and better. Oh yes and put the pay rate up!
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
Thx for the vote xx
@moreinfo (3866)
for me? in the next two months, put then into fic! to earn a pure 50%, probability 70% to earn a pure 100%, probability 55%. hehe, but you know the risk! and its not my money (and the expected profits)!
@yanjiaren (9050)
mmmmm hyip lol we know the risks hehe..
@few00cent (2185)
I will never put my all eggs in one bucket.i will invest in offshore club,forex and few bucks in auto surf and other pay program and let my money to get multiply day by day.i'll invest few bucks in as many paying as i can .this way i can decrease the risk and if one goes down i can gain the loss from other paying one.
@yanjiaren (9050)
very nice guys..
@sj_chaudhry (1537)
i think i'll probably spent in shopping for home.. i'll bought house hold stuff including decorating art and vases and small comfy furniture.
@yanjiaren (9050)
oh i am drooling lolo
@hopefoo (1145)
Why, invest in Hope of course. Make Hope a better person! LOL Just kidding jie :) Umm..as far as investing go, I'd suggest you talk to a consultant in real life. Trust funds is one of the ways to go if you can afford to leave the 1000 there for a few months. You can also invest in share markets through a remisier. But remember, don't put all your eggs in one nest!! Or something like that. Can't remembr what's the saying. Basket?
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
Lets close a deal here my friend.I let you and I go find 1000 bucks for invest and you try find the place for invest them and meet each other here..........but from the other way you will need wait toooooooooooo long time.Is easy you find the place you invest but difficult you find 1000 bucks