stars; 100th

If I'm not mistaken this is my 100th post. I'm can't wait to see a star right next to my name. :-)
@cvarvell (1116)
congratulations for hitting 100! Good luck on reaching your next 100. Keep posting. Welcome to mylot. They do pay.
Thanks! you're so good get a ten mark!
Best to you on getting a good number ... I just recently got my star. I am pretty happy to start off with a 9 in mine. You don't get "points" for starting a discussion though... so ... post a reply to one of us and you will get to see what star you get?
haha! I've noticed too you dont get points by starting a discussion. So why do people posts discussions? Do they get points if someone replies?
• Grand Junction, Colorado
You get money for posting quality discussions so long as it gets response. Although their seems to be some confusion to ow many responses a discussion must get to get paid. Some say as long as it gets 1 response others say 10 responses. Since it doesn't say in the guidelines I don't think anyone knows for sure.
You get paid for starting one ... IF you get responses ... you get paid for each response ... even if its a week or two later (or more). At least your star color matches your avatar nicely! Best to ya on getting higher!
• Grand Junction, Colorado
I'm so sorry to burst your bubble :), you don't increase by starting discussions only by responding to others discussions. So you still have one more to go to get that star. We all have been their waiting in anticipation for our star. I'll keep an eye out for you and your star. :) Good luck here at mylot!
Haha! I've noticed it too! I've already posted and got the star! But I only got six.. That this mean that it's better to have no starts if you got a low rating?
• Grand Junction, Colorado
No it doesn't just keep doing quality posts and start quality discussions and yu will see your star go up.
@creationhub (3070)
Welcome to the star club of mylot. Most of us have our sheriff badges with different ratings and colours. No matter what colour or rating, we are all mylotians. Just like this world should be - no color no creed but one human race. Hope to see you posting more quality discussions.
thanks! see you in our next posts!!
@essilem (286)
Congratulations!! Great star, keep it coming! I still have a long way to go though, it's because i love to read posts and comments that sometimes i forget to post a comment since what i want to say someone has already raised the cxomment, don't want to sound redundant. Goodluck and here's to seeing your number increase!
thanks friend! Lately I have been more active in mylot than in usapang babae..
@essilem (286)
Hahah!! I too am enjoying posting here, but it kind of distracts my designing work which is why i just try to keep a window for mylot open and just try to post as often. Since we started here i think i am brushing up on my writing skills, hahahha! You know being a sahm can really leave your skills rusty a bit. Good thing there is mylot to somehow bring out my zest for writing again. Kudos to you for having a star right away, and what you are on your 121st post, congrats! See you more dear friend. :)
@VAnnasamy (426)
Here gets ONE STAR Crowned with another STAR Responding others at PAR Milestones remain not very FAR. With best wishes -V.Annasamy-
Oh you're a very good poet!
Thank U very much.
@secretbear (19463)
hey, you have a star with 6 on it! congrats! i also just reached my 100th post and had a star beside my name. ^__^ Goodluck!
Yes, and you rated higher than me! Congratulations!
@secretbear (19463)
Thanks. I really dont have any idea on the number but many people told me that its related to the content and quality of the posts. Then im just gonna take their advice to make quality posts and discussions. ^__^
@shila07 (514)
• Bhutan
COngratulations!!, you know what, i have also just cross 100 and iam so happy to see the starts next my name. Iam sure you will soon, recieve stars against you name. Best wishes, keep on trying, you can do it.
Thanks! I now have it! Till next posts!
@zipzipzop (419)
It seems that it is a rule that when you post 100 discussions you will get a star.
yes, and you have only 3 to go. keep posting!
hi thebestmom. congrats. dont worry much about the stars...your posting have been wonderful. keep the meter going ...best wishes