Blogging? Good or Bad?

@heatspine (1141)
What do you think about blogging? Do you think blogging improve the way people lived?
@ctv101103 (860)
i think it all depends on why you blog/keep a blog. some bloggers, like i am, use a blog as a journal. it's something personal. while for others, they blog to earn.
@heatspine (1141)
do you think privacy is compromised in blogging if you are doing an online journal?
you can always decide how much information you put in your online journal or how much information you allow others to read. as i've said, i do keep an online journal (via www.blogger.com). if i am writing something that is too personal, i choose not to publish it (that is, i just save it as a draft) so that no one else can read it. if it's something that i want to share with everyone, then i go ahead and publish the journal entry. blogging for me is a way i can express my feelings and myself.
@heatspine (1141)
blogging is an expression as they say. keep on blogging.