Do you enjoy being around childrens?

@reaperz (1266)
I sometimes do, depends if the childrens are not troublesome. But, do you enjoy being around childrens?
So so. Sometimes it can be OK but most of the time I would rather be around grown ups or people my own age. Kids can be fun to be around sometimes but others not really. I like going into the arcade with them. I like winning stuff witht hem. I don't like when they act like...welll....kids. lol When they are either runninga round or screaming or not listeneing.
@ddlaurie (132)
Yes I do. I have in in the child care field for about 16 years. I could not have children of my own. So to me this is better than nothing. Children our a big part of the world. They will grow up and one day rule our countries. We all need to pay attention to them and help them to grow up and be respectable people.
@Ravenladyj (22936)
I love being around kids of all ages...I always have actually even when i was a kid myself...I really dont see how ppl couldnt enjoy spendingn time with kids unless they've had really bad experiences but even so if you gear your behaviour to match theirs then you generally shouldnt have a problem I've found..but then again, some ppl just plain dont like kids I guess too....I do though..I think kids of all ages are absolutely fabulous
@JoyfulOne (6242)
I love being around children, whether they're my own, my grandchildren, or other people's kids. There's nothing like seeing the world from the eyes and perspective of a child. Everything is new to them and is approached with wonder. Even if they're behaving badly, there is opportunity to show them how to act by example.
• Nigeria
Your kids tend to love you even if no one else does no matter what your faults are. They are fun, mostly, too. It's kind of like having a pet that talks. They shame you and make you proud. They test you and help you. They anger you and make you happy. They annoy you and comfort you. They give you hugs and vomit. They make you laugh and make you sad. It's the human experienced all rolled up into one little ball of mischief and pleasure
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
i enjoy being around my own children, it is other peoples who drive me mad lol. Dont get me wrong, i love children, just couldnt eat a whole one blessed be