habit of calling my wife with my ex girl friend's name

its happening usually in my life .one day when i was lying on my wifes lap.in a moment of passion i called her by my ex girlfriend's name.its not purposely but from my inner deep.but i dont know how she felt by this.she didnt show a sign of uneasyness.but i am feeling guilty.we love eachother so deeply but these types of behaviour from me will certainly ruin our happiness.what should i do?
@wrdsofwisdm (1070)
She is being wonderful about this..but I assure you that it is still in the back of her mind. You need to train yourself not to say the exe's name. Always keep your wife's name in your mind. When you feel the passion whisper her name right away. If you can't help yourself..say noone's name and just tell her how much you love her. If you keep making this mistake, she will be hurt and may feel you still love your ex.
yes you are correct.i l make all the available free time in mingling with her.i know that prevention is better than cure.