they just left

@aretha (2538)
this week we have had the crew from extreme makeover home addion right down the road. they were doing a house for a family that was army and now the father and son are in wheel chairs not sure of why but they are and they have a new house. its been all over town all week. it really sucks cuz i am a fan of the show even if it makes me made some times. i would of loved to meet them. they had so many people they had to turn people away and stop taking calls just of people that wanted to help. i can't wait to see the show. it won't be on till april 15. it is only about maybe 10minutes at the most away and we seen nothing. kind of sucks
@Thoroughrob (11748)
I love the show. I am a crybaby too. I cry at almost everyone of them. My son has CP and is in a wheelchair. He is nonverbal. Every time the show comes on, he brings me a box of tissues. It is so cute. It is so neat to have been done so close to you. We had one that was done in a neighboring town. It was shown a couple of weeks ago. It was the marine that was at the trade center and found the two guys alive. We couldn't wait to see that show either. We watch it about every time it is on.
@aretha (2538)
oh how sweet. kids are great yes it was i would like to drive by the house just to see. its a nice house it has been all over the news. i try to watch it every sunday as well not often do i miss it. thanks much for the response
@raijin (10373)
I like that show very much!;) I'm a big fan of Ty and the gang, I like the way they help people. If it's really of charity, then I think the show is really good on raising funds for paying to all the expenses and it's repairs. I wish I have leaved right at your neighborhood, I sure am gonna offer myself for them, in case they are looking for volunteers. I think it is the best way to show my appreciation to the things that they are doing. And I'm just so proud of them!;)
@aretha (2538)
yes it is a nice thing that they are doing i hope it continues. i wish i could of met them. thanks for the response
@beckyomg1 (6758)
that sounds like it would be really cool to see.
@aretha (2538)
we'll br seeing it on tv though. thanks
@yvonne1968 (1065)
I love that show! I got lucky one year and Michael showed up at a local home and flower show. I would of tried to go down there and at least hang out, when you stand in the background is usually when you get to meet someone or even get to help out. Keep a eye out for your local home and flower shows you never know who you might meet
@aretha (2538)
i have gottin to meet chris cagle. that was nice he is a very nice guy. i wasn't sure at first but he is really a nice guy. i would love to see toby keith around for my 6 yr old to meet he adores toby and would probly just stand there but he would remember that all his life. i will have to look in to it. thanks much
@wmaharper (2316)
oh! I love that show. It would stink though, to have them in town and not beable to be involved.
@aretha (2538)
yes i can't wait to see the show and what the inside looks like. we have seen the out side it has been all over the tv but i want to see the inside i can just imagin. we had a nice week for it too so that was nice. thanks for the response
@caraj444 (1080)
Thats to bad that you couldnt be part of it but its great that they had so much help to do the house better than the alternative of not having enough people to help out. I have stopped watching the show recently because sometimes it just makes me to emotional (yup im a big crybaby) anyways it is a great show and its great to see how much the new houses help people that really need it.
@aretha (2538)
yes i am a crybaby to. i hate watching it with the hubby. with it being a military town and them being a military family they had lots of help. i get up set sometimes i think they over do it some times with one family when they could split it and help 2 familys in need. just my feelings. thanks for the response
I love that show hun, we don't have anything like that in the UK. They always seem to make it in time and what they do is amazing for the families they chose. I will be looking forward to seeing that when we get it on cable
@aretha (2538)
yes i can't wait to see it. the outside looks very very nice so i can just imagin what the inside looks like. thanks for the response