Mr.Boston- nose issues

It seems like Mr.Boston was a nice enough guy but what was up with him constantly picking and touching his nose. He did it in more then one episode.
That was really weird because he did it so much. I don't think he really knew he was doing it because the camera caught him so many times. I think that is something he does when he is nervous.
Seems like he did it out of nervousness.. Maybe he does it so often that he doesn't realize it. Seems like a nervous type of guy anyways.
Yeah i did notice that. i agree with everyone else and think it was somthing that he does when he is nervous. he would do it during every elimination ceremony. It was so gross because the camera would turn to him and he wouldnt even be looking at New York, hed jsut be digging around his nose. I dont think he realized he was doing it, at least i hope he didnt lol