What are you grateful for today?

Bad Hair day - Having a bad hair day
@avonrep1 (1862)
Today I am grateful that my children are happy children. I am grateful that my husband is thoughtful, loving and caring. I am grateful that I didn't have to cook dinner tonight or last night because my husband cooked a big pot of beef stew. I am grateful that even though I love my kids and miss them when they are not with me that I got a break from them today. I am grateful for the new customers I got today for my Avon business. I am grateful to be me and alive. I am grateful for my bad hair day so I can appericate when it looks good. I am grateful for many other things today, but if I listed them all I would fill up mylot. What are you grateful for today?
@cjsmom (1423)
I am grateful for my husband, my two grown children whom I'm very proud of (became a grandmother for the first time last month) and I'm grateful for my beautiful son, CJ, who'll be 9 in May. I'm also grateful for answered prayers and miracles that still happen today and for our families health. Also for all my friends here at mylot. Thank you for starting this discussion, avon...
@avonrep1 (1862)
My life has improved since I have started daily putting out into the world what I am grateful for, life is getting easier and I am happier because of it. Thank you for responding.
@msqtech (15226)
God gives great gifts
@Willowlady (10666)
Well, grateful that the weather is improving and will be gardening soon. Grateful that I don't hurt as much lately. Grateful that my kitties are all ok, that they had breakfast and checked in this morning. Grateful that I will eat breakfast soon. Grateful for soy milk. Will be grateful if it turns out my house is rebuilt this summer. Bout all I have to share right now.
@msqtech (15226)
I am grateful for God first and foremost and the happiness of family that I have from God.