I have a question

For those of you who've been here a little longer- In your experience here at mylot, what carries more weight as far as monetary value: Starting a discussion or answering one. Thanks in advance.
@LittleMel (14037)
I'm on YA but not very active. There are more people in Mylot so I can find hige variety of discussions here than other forums. I also like the friends I have here and they refer me to other moneymaking sites. The money here is slow and that's why many mylotter join other programs too. These forums have quite the same features and rules, but they give more chances to earn money, not only by posting.
Yeah, I too was on YA quite a bit- but this place is much better. Btw, I also managed to convince 9 others from YA to join up here as well. So I already have 9 referrals as well- all in one day! Thanks for the info. God Bless.
@webeishere (36353)
I think I may be a little help. From my understanding you earn between .01 to .03 for discussions started then you earn .01 for response you make to others posts. It's actually a blast here. Hope to see more posts from you. People call me Grandpa Bob. Happy postings and have fun.
Hey Grandps, thanks a million! This is exactly what I was looking for. I suppose that I should be doing a little more of starting discussions, since about 80% of the time I'm doing the answering end of it. Best regards.
@webeishere (36353)
No problem. I do a lot & spend a lot of time here though. But try & balance it out so you do posting answering etc etc. Its a blast I tell you. Happy postings from Grandpa Bob