Hate my Job

@kulanuwun (1405)
Indonesia
I have no enjoy with my job now. But I cant get some money in another places and I can get enough money from my office. What should I do, is it better for me to stay and try to enjoy my current job?
If you hate the current job you have, you will have to find ways to get the job you love. First step in order to qualify, will be to know what are the requirements and the qualifications in order to get in. If it means further studies in a certain field, enroll in one right away, this is the second step. The sooner you start, the sooner you finish. Work on the requirements, if you've got them all, you'll most probably get the job, too, this is the third step. And, the final step shall be applying for the job. Good luck, may you make it.
@kulanuwun (1405)
Thanks for your advice, friends. Wow, I think I have to follow your steps, and please pray for me, too.
@tictac714 (976)
Well it depends what's more important to you: the money, or being happy? That's your choice...also you could stay at the job and just continue looking for something better. Good luck!
@kulanuwun (1405)
Thanks for your advice, friends, I think I have to find a new one.