Sexy back

@writerx1 (808)
I like this song by Justin Timberlake and it has a good beat. What song of his is the best and why?
@lpipe0240 (1161)
I would say his best song ever is "Silence." You know the song where he is silent the whole time. Sorry had to throw that one out there. I'm not a big JT fan but the Sexy back does have a good beat to it.
!! Ok well at least you are able to give him some props for SexyBack. I was about to neg rep you .. LOL just kidding :] You had me at first, I was like.. "Silence"?? Why haven't I ever heard of that song!? *heh* LONG LIVE JT :]
@lafavorito (2964)
I like Sexy Back, and I like Justin Timberlake too he's so gorgeous when he's dancing. Almost all his songs are great for dancing.
@lols189 (4797)
yes sexy back is a great song. also i like his new song "what goes around"
I love Justin Timberlake.. and I'm a 36 year old mom. :) I've been a fan of his since he was just starting out - I loved his voice then and I love it even more now. Besides the fact that he's super sexy too! My favorite song right now is "What Goes Around.. Comes Back Around" but I think my all time favorite song of his since he's become a solo artist is "Cry Me a River". He's awesome in concert too, in case you ever get a chance to see him - it's worth the money.