Are you getting paid on March 15th? Have You Made the Minimum This Month?

Well today everybody will come to know whether he'll be paid on march 15th or not, so how many of you are going to be paid next month? well i have made my minimum and hopefully will receive payout next month.
@tinam13 (839)
noooo...im at 1.64 and that is nowhere near the minimum, good luck.
i hope this month you will reach the payout and cashout next month.
@stephcjh (32327)
I have reached the payout once again too. I am so surprised though because I was sick the first two weeks of the month with the flu. I will get payout unless mylot changed and deducts my earnings for some reason or another. I hope that doesn't happen again like it did last time. I tried to answer all the good quality discussions only this time and I hope it pays off.
well i also hope that this time mylot doesnt do that, coz because of this only i missed my february payment.
@lols189 (4797)
well i wont be getting paid yet as i requested my payout at $50 and i have a long way to go before i will get paid
can't u just change ur minimum payment to $10 and get paid?
• Portugal
No I didn't. I just started here at myLot and don't have enough for the payout. Maybe next month I get my first payout. At least that's what I'm hopping.
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
I made my minimum few days ago ....after hard work because i haven't much time to spend here so it isn't so easy for me to catch the payout but I did and I'm happy about it.Will be my second time.
@Bbilal (2000)
Internet - Watch movie internet publishing articles here on this picture! Check out the picutre and rate plus comment upon it!
Yes I've reached to my minimum payouts a while back but as I see this discussion today that's why I'm responding here today! I've made over twenty dollars this month! Hopefully I will make some good payout next month. I just want to tell you all that my Lot is a simple way to earn enough money for your daily life! And I'm really enjoying it so far! Hopefully, my Lot is everlasting and it ever pays like they do nowadays! Thanks for this discussion! Have a good day! And earn happy earnings!
@mx_aman (2101)
Yeah, I made my minimum and hopefully looking for my first pay out on march 15....
@beckyomg1 (6758)
i think finally after two months that i will make the payout. that is if they dont take money away from me again like they have in the last two months. had to make up like 250 posts because that is how much they took away from me.