Compulsory pre-employment HIV testing...!

@shilpaum (1753)
Do u support this? *Mandatory testing for HIV/AIDS as a precondition for employment will be discriminatory and counterproductive...(as per central govn.) *Is it right,to deny job to HIV + person even if one is fit to perform your job functions,and not pose a substantial risk to colleagues...?
@gharinder (2044)
well a mandatory test for HIV or for AIDS before marriage i think is good, but for denying job to HIV+, i think is not at all required,
@shilpaum (1753)
Thanks a lot.
@callarse1 (4786)
It depends on the line of work. The person may be in a position to spread it if he/she is not taking especial care. Examples could be a nurse or hospital workers which could easily spread diseases. They have to be screened for tuberculosis and have immunizations, so I think it is okay, but maybe denying them a job because they have HIV/AIDS would be wrong. It would be a risk under medical situations such as cuts and open sores, well I think that is all. Other jobs that have nothing to do with medical things I think it is very surprising to require such a test. Have a nice day.
@shilpaum (1753)
Thanks a lot.