For MUM xx

Flowers for Mam - Flowers for my mam
@weemam (13377)
Ok I got a wee bit mixed up and I was thinking it was Mothers day coming up, I know you are all saying silly sod, but I wrote this one for My Mum years ago, I hope you like it xx My Mum Dear Mum when you're feeling down and your blue Just think where I'd be if I didn't have you I'm sure that you sometimes feel like climbing the wall Like when I bust up my bike when we stayed in Millhall Or like when I thought I would paint a big pram I thought you would kill me but no here I am When I was in trouble for Mum I would shout And you'd always be there to bale me right out I don't often say it but (think) it I do Oh! Mam Donald I really love you You worry about everyone that's just your way That would be allowed if your health didn't pay You bake and you fuss and you do all you can And you get a good help from A REALLY NICE MAN As I sit here and think of the years where they've gone And I think of the love from your eyes it has shone I've three boys who think that their Gran is the best And a Granddaughter who even called her doll Jess I sit and give thanks to the heavens above Who sent someone like you here for us all to love
• Pakistan
so sweet! your mother must have gave you a big hug and kisses after reading it ,its really nice thoughts:)
@weemam (13377)
Thank you swet she did xxx
@weemam (13377)
sorry *sweetpunch*
@maribel1218 (3085)
Superb!!! I think you're mum will be so touched and will shed some tears so be prepared for a handkerchief oww!! I was still thinking of what I will gave to my mum this time but your poem really great and I can really sense the sincerity and love thru the words. Nice work weemam. Cheers to that!!!
@weemam (13377)
as you know Mam and Dad both have Alzheimers now and she said I have to put the same poem every year now because she forgets and its so lovely , bless her xx
They have both alzeihemers oh! weemam! you have to really be patient on keeping them remind of something, specially the thing they love most. Godbless! thanks for the best tag!
@crosa125 (1484)
thanks a lot love,it is very good thing for mums day,i make sure i send her that but can you translate it for her please cos she dosen't know any english. but really it was great
@weemam (13377)
Thanks pal xx :)
@gabs8513 (48712)
Weemam this is so lovely and Mothersday is 2 wekks tomorrow lol. This is beautiful though
@weemam (13377)
thanks again pal xx
@honeyangel (1992)
what a lovly poem your mum must have been proud of you when you gave it to her i have know idea what to give mu mum for mothers day
@weemam (13377)
@kathy77 (7488)
Hi, oh dear never mind it is always nice to hear about our Mother's. this is absolutely beautiful what you have written here and you are so lucky to have such a wonderful Mum thanks for sending this out xxx
@wolfie34 (26791)
March 18th my dear friend and that was a lovely poem, thanks for sharing it. Mums are one in a million and I think the world of mine, I will be going over to see mum for Mother's Day as well as bringing her her favourite flowers carnations. It's a busy month this month for Mum, it's her birthday on 11th, then mothers day, then their anniversary on 21st, they've been married 37 years!