Married Couple + No Kids = Happy ????

Do u feel to get married and have no kids gives happiness
@Guna1980 (872)
Without children after marriage, life is not enjoyable... and the life is not full fill... enjoy that kind of feeling its too good...
@mrsturner (519)
I think that people can definitely be happily married with no children. Some married couples I know don't want children at all and have a wonderful relationship. I think that it all depends on the people making up the marriage. If one person wants a baby and the other doesn't, the marriage will not be a happy one. Also, if someone doesn't want kids it is better for them not to have them, or the child will be the one to suffer.
@sechsey (1836)
I think couples can still be happy even without kids. There are ways and other reasons to be happy. I know there will be some emptiness but i think you will be able to survive it more when you are together. Also, it shouldnt make you totally unhappy. Its just a test for all the other good things to come by in your life.
@webbuff (926)
i dont think so.. you just like be happy temporarily. but it is still different kind of happiness if you have a kid.