Have you heard about finding Jesus Crist grave with bones in it?

Romania
I saw yesterday a discussion at Tv about a documentary regarding the fact Jesus Crist grave was found. I did not saw the documntary, just the discussions about it. Anyway it was interesting debate, cause if it will be true, everything about cristianity will fall. nothing stand up. The science men agree they were right with all prouves they found. Have anyone heard about this thing? Cause appears to be not a very fresh news, but I heard about it only now. Can someone tell me more? wait,
@jillbeth (2710)
I disagree that finding Jesus' bones will cause Christianity to fall. We have two bodies, according to Scripture: a physical body and a spiritual body. When we die we are done with our physical body. It is no longer any use to us. We will be given a perfect, spiritual body. If they did determine that they found the bones of Jesus, it would only mean that the risen body that the disciples saw was Jesus in his spiritual form.
hi it is true for mortal people, but in the Bible it says that He went to heaven with his physical body, and the disciples did not found His body in the toom
@jillbeth (2710)
Yes, there was a documentary about it, they suppose that the family may have moved the bones from the borrowed tomb to the family tomb. There have always been alot of differing ideas about what actually happened those three days. Some say the guards were bribed to say they didn't fall asleep... I don't know, I wasn't there! I still don't think that finding his physical bones means that he is not deity.
I wanted to watch that the other day but I forgot. I will have to search it on the internet and find out what happened. Otherwise I am sure it will air again