Will u be my love

would u fall in love with me and wana relation ship with me?
What kind of a desperate question is this? Love just happens
@swatig (1187)
I want to have 'fall in love with u'. want tobe ur sincere lover. lol really giving me exciting feel by saying.
@arun_ch (479)
no its sit becaus i m not lasbian.
@arun_ch (479)
no but r u lasbian.
@abhi07 (186)
anybody wud love to fall in love with you at first sight, but to have a relationship i think knowing u first wud be the key, n by the way is that your snap???
i need to know you completely before this.
ya shure just give me a call 09899379375
@perugu (5281)
hi,friend,without knowing the character of a new person,how anybody can start relation.
@mx_aman (2101)
Why not IF we know eachother then we can have positive relationship with you......
@sincere (178)
is this just joke or are you serious?Whatever it is,doesnt matter for me.I think i would like to have friendship with you then i will try to know you better.If you come out to be of my type then i will think about it.Right now i am sure about one thingh that i will never fall in love with you becouse i am already in relationship with an angel.
love atfirst sight is possible rest goes with interaction depending up how much factful mutual understanding is created Lot of blessing for fortune
@lenywp (1964)
I probably wouldn't as I am much younger than you, but I am sure that many men around would be interested as you are beautiful and many people have agreed on that. I also like the discussions you create!
@dpk262006 (56760)
Shikha, I think I need to know you better, I need to know some details about you eg. what are your interests? whom do you like? what prompted you to though this questions? what makes you so confident that people are going to fall in love with you? If I get the answers of all these quetions, then it can be decided whether I can have relationship with you.
@samson1967 (7422)
Will you agree if I say Yes.