How concern are you to other people?

@senses (840)
Do you care whatever happen to other people or you just don't care anything. However if yes, how concern are you to them despite not knowing them?
@spr1967 (208)
This is something which i have paid more atttention to as i have got older and i guess wiser. When i see people who arent so fortunate in life as me or are having hard times i do feel sorry for them and will try and help if i can. Its like the homeless people i see when i go to football or when i am in the city, i will pass some cash or the wife will buy them a sandwich and some coffee Its unfortunate we dont all live in perfect harmony but then again it isnt a perfect world is it
@senses (840)
i strongly agree that we must not only care foor ourselves but for the other people as well.
@raonyc (123)
• Brazil
I really care about other people knowing them or not. It's a matter of doing what I think it must be done. I am not really care about receiving something back, but I would like them to do something for someone else who needs something, as Movie "Pay It Forward".