How come I feel so tired when this week has gone so fast?

This week seems to have gone really fast, it only seems a couple of days since last weekend. However I feel really tired like I have done lots this week when I know it has been a pretty normal week for me. Can anyone explain this?
@rosie_123 (6118)
Well there could be lots of reasons Michelle. Maybe you are a little run-down, and "under the weather", and need a holiday, or a change of scene. It can't be easy bringing up your children on your own. Or perhaps you are anaemic, and need some iron. I know a lot of vegans, and vegetarians can lack in iron, and may need supplements. I am very tired myself these past few weeks, but I know that's because my new contract means O have to get up at 5.00am every day, and start work at 6.30am, and it is taking it's toll on me. I had a day off today, and I feel so much beter for sleeping just one morning til 8.00am! But if you haven't changed anything in your normal daily routine, I think you just need a break somewhere, and perhaps some vitamins or supplements. Hope you feel better soon.
Goodness me I'm not surprised you are tired with those long hours, I don't think I could do that! I am hoping to relax a bit over the weekend, the kids are going to their dads tomorrow and I'm going to stay with my boyfriend for the night. His kids will be there so it wont be a total relax, but it will certainly be a nice change.
@bluewings (3857)
I can't explain ,but I feel exactly the same way.I was surprised when I realised that it's friday and I am too tired.Maybe a break from the routine might help.I am planning to sleep for two complete days and see if I feel any fresher.
I think maybe I need a break and a chance to catch up with some sleep, perhaps I can ask my ex to have the kids for a couple of nights over easter.
This is only a theory hun, but as the days are beginning to get longer, and the mornings lighter too, you are awake that bit longer yet you are still working a full day. I've had a really busy week and very stressful too, and this has made me feel very tired indeed.
I am getting up at the same time each morning, but you are right that I seem to be waking before the alarm which didn't used to happen so maybe it is because the sun is up earlier.
@jvego7426 (153)
yea I know. It's always like that, then after the weekeends the approaching Monday makes you tired thinking that its the start of a week again, then time flies faster than we think unoticable. Then its the weekends again, like now.
I have the same feeling as you, my friend. This reminds me of the weekly runs I have. Every time when that day comes, I wonder what had happened to the previous week. Many times, I can't understand how the previous week has past without me knowing. And that, I think, is what you are feeling now. :/
@cdparazo (5768)
I think you may need to find time for yourself my friend. Mothers like us need to put ourselves first and have way of recharging ourselves so that we could go on and take care of our family.
@palpalsky (900)
attimes its seasonal thing or may be were you in stress latetly ...well the good thing is the week has fast and go can just relax and just start from fresh
@hcromer (2711)
The week probably went by really fast because you have gotten a lot done even though it only felt like a normal week. You might also be coming down with a cold or something like that, Vitamin C will give you a quick "pick-me-up".
@tigerdragon (4297)
it is because you had a lot of thinks in your mind and that took 'time' out of your mind and you didn't know time had just passed by the time you realized it.isn't it if you have nothing to do and you get bored? time is standing still.but if yo uhave a lot of things going on , time seem s to move so fast.