What about this weather?

@raydene (9874)
Ok 2 days ago we woke up to -20 and right now at this minute it is a heat wave of 31 degrees.Is anyone else experiencing these weird weather trends? I can not get used to this, everything hurts and I feel bad for the poor wild animals .They must be so confused. What do you think this is? Global warming? Natural swing? Any ideas? Raydene
@ironstruck (2299)
It is getting really nuts out there. I can remember winters where we would have cold snaps for months on end. Now we get the odd storm and a week or two of cold weather all winter and that's about it. I read a story about some inuit who were killed hunting because ice they always traveled on broke and they drowned. It had never happened before in memory that the ice was so thin and melting so soon. I think the next generation is going to be in big trouble..
@raydene (9874)
This is so overwhelming. I had not heard about the ice,wow what will they do if they have no ice that kind of hunting is all they know. Do you think it's just a cicle? R
The inuit are very concerned...Really.. They say the land(ice surface) is shrinking every year. They know the land and they know the changes that are happening. It is a matter of survival...
@raydene (9874)
That is so sad. We better wake up. But it is not you or me it is those huge industries. And with all their money no one stand in the way. R
@sjohnson628 (3197)
Oh yes we are also experiencing this weird weather where I live. Last week -12 and this week up into the 40's! Im happy I will finally be able to go outside and get some walking in. It could possibly be the global warming. Hmmmmmm....
@raydene (9874)
Hello, We have it must nicer. Thanks for posting R
@Kowgirl (3490)
OMG, After reading that I am soooo happy that I live in Florida. I don't think I could survive in a place that got that cold. We have all been experiencing some odd weather the last few years. But from what some of the older people say this happens more than we realize. Some say its natures way of cleansing the earth. I tend to believe that it is just a cycle the earth goes through ever so often. Grab some hot cocoa, curl up in a comfy chair and enjoy life.
@raydene (9874)
Thanks Kowgirl I can always depend on you R