Here kitty kitty

How many different breeds of cat are there???? What is your favorite?? Mine is Siamese, or any cat with Siamese in it because they are very neat cats and they have personalities different from other cats. They are like little people, my old siamese would run up to me and put one paw on each of my shoulders and rub her head on my chin if i asked her for hugs :) awww i miss my sophie kitty!
@Bee1955 (3885)
Here comes Sassy! - white cat
There are hundreds of breeds. I have 4 cats, but my favoritet is my white, fluffy Turkish Angora, Sassafras (Sassy, for short). She is a prissy little thing, and has to have everything "just so". She tolerates the presense of the other 3, but when either of us go out. When we return she is soooo loving!
@Bee1955 (3885)
Thanks for best response!
@mouse27 (1155)
i am not sure how many there are lots i persume i like long haired cats mostly like persians and angora's. sorry to say this tho my least favorite is a siamese (the pure bread ones) sorry there jsut not cuddly enough for me