Travelling

Italy
Do you like travel? I like it so much. Last week I stayed with my friends in Pisa for one day... we saw the tower and all the city. I like to travel with train because I like to travel with car but it's more expensive than train. And you?
@sweetlady10 (3617)
I love travelling. My hubby also like to travel. But we can't go more than once a year. We have a hard time to get the time off together. If I am free at a time my hubby will not and vice versa. When we get common holiday we try to go somewhere for a nice vacation. But still we have to plan all the trip in a limit sometime, because travelling is so expensive.
@meme0907 (3481)
Hey SF :D We moved so much when I was growing up I loathe traveling now. I Love vacation but don't like alot of traveling. +'s 4 U
@dixielol (1581)
I love to travel. But I dont get to do it much because I dont have the time or the money. I really like to travel by car because that way you get to see more of the landscape not to mention, that way you can stop at all those cute lil gift stores or shopes. Can't pass a sale up even when Im on vacation