Bet you didn't know.............................................................

a few little known facts for you.................. - did you know?.......................................
If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
@Darkwing (21588)
Oh my word... I don't think I'm that desperate for a cup of coffee, nor do I want to create an atom bomb! lol. Are you from the department of useless information? This is just too much detail for me to cope with... how can you fart consistently for six years and nine months? ha ha ha. That seems nigh on an impossible task to me, besides the fact, I would lose all my friends in a greeny-blue haze! :-) Thank you for making me laugh. Brightest Blessings.