Labyrinth Sequel?

Has anyone heard anything about a Labyrinth sequel coming out? One of my friends told me this, but I have a hard time believing that because I can't find info on it anywhere. Let me know if you've heard anything about it.
@krebstar5 (1266)
If you go into the Labyrinth section of interests, you can see that this very topic was posted right before this one. Last year Tokyopop released a sequel to Labyrinth in comic/manga form. The story focuses on Toby and takes place during his teenage years. The first volume came out last year and I think the next one is expected in April or May.
@krebstar5 (1266)
Oh, I forgot. The tile is "Return to Labyrinth." You can get it on amazon.com or from Tokyopop directly.
I was referring to a new movie. Thanks for the info though, I'll have to check it out.
@krebstar5 (1266)
I haven't heard of any plans for a movie sequel. Right now Jim Henson productions are working on both a film of Fraggle Rock and a sequel to the Dark Crystal. A good place to check up on info like this is a site called www.muppetcentral.com. I don't know how they do it, but they are always up to date with their muppet info.
Your friend might be refering to "Pan's Labyrinth". It doesn't have anything to do with the original "Labyrinth" though except the name. I've seen the commercials for it on tv and it looks awesome. Can't wait til it comes out on DVD, got a feeling it's going to be a keeper.
Pan's Labyrinth was an awesome movie. Check it out when you can.
@Omoidasu (28)
I'm not sure if this is what you're friend mentioned but as it's obvious Pan's Labyrinth ISNT the sequel, he might actually be referring to the comic book RETURN TO LABYRINTH published by TOKYOPOP. The story is of Jareth secretly guarding Toby because he still wants Toby to be the next Goblin King :) Hope that helped. :)
"Mirrormask" was said to be something of a sequel to "Labyrinth." It wasn't a direct sequel, because it didn't share any of the same characters or anything like that, but "Mirrormask" is very much similar to "Labyrinth" in terms of the themes of the two movies--a young girl wanting to get away from reality, but realizing in the end that reality is better.