Who can be a gret coach from the Indian team right now?

cricket coach - cricket coach from current Indian team?
@ackars (1942)
Whom do you think can be a great coach from among the players playing for India right now?I seriously dont have a single answer to my question...I think kumble and dravid can be great coaches...
@banta78 (4334)
Well i feel the genius that Sachin is he will be the best coach India can have as he has excelled with both and ball playing the best sides and best players of his era and got the better of them quite often. So with his more than 17 years with more to follow of excelling at the top he will be great role model, motivator India can have as our top players need the passion, drive, hunger to succeed at the op that sachin can provide as he can guide them to do their best just like him. He is good at outthinking opposing teams both when has batted and also when he bowled. In short he is legend who has lot to offer to indian cricket even when he retires hopefully after winning the world cup for India. Then sourav is also good choice as he is very passioante about the game, he reads the game well, has been one of the most successful captains India has had and is also inclined to being the coach of Indian so he would do well. As he is verry talented & accomplished world class players for india, and bakcs his players fully.
@gastly (296)
I think from the India team right now Sachin could be a great coach, after he has retired I am sure he will be willing to share his experience with his teammates. On the other hand I think Rahul Dravid cannot be a good coach as he is not at all a good captain. Saurav could also be a good coach, but I think I prefer Sachin over Saurav because of Sachin's experience.
@parmanu (784)
Drivid
I think that Saurav Ganguly will be a Great Coach from the present Cricket Team as he has the Ability to motivate players and to keep them in control also.Under his guidence all the players were playing good.