is mylot starting to kill ur time???

@meera88 (737)
are you feeling that mylot is starting to kill all your time??? are you losing the happy moments u spend with your friends n family...??? after all the earning is not great...jus 1 dollar for 2 hours...do u think its worth it??
@raijin (10373)
In some ways, being here in mylot helped me to kill some time. I prefer being here than watching tv, or taking a nap. As for my family, I do spend my quality time with them, it's just that I love to do more things than doing nothing at all. And as for my friends, we have a specific day for us to enjoy more and get together.. The important thing is, we know how to divide our time between our responsibilities. I think mylot helped me in spending time more wisely too.
@Joslyn77 (374)
Sometimes I do feel that way. When I started on mylot I was on it all the time because I wanted to get my 100 postings and my star. Now I get on here when I can and sometimes a week might go by before I get on again. your right about the $. All I have earned for my precious time is 1.90!!
@meera88 (737)
u have earned 1.90 $ per day or thats all what u have earned??? iam sure u sud have earned more with 148 posts...
I use myLot to kill time when I would be otherwise watching the telly or what have you as I babysit four nights out of seven. I think the earnings are alright considering without them I wo uld probably still be sitting here on this site or another site wasting away my time. I do feel sorry for the people that do seem to be relying on the money here as basically it isnt alot but myLot don't really overpromote the money side of things too much if you read what myLot is all about.
@meera88 (737)
yes...thats what i xeactly had in mind.....i also now usin mylot...since iam bored a lot...but sometimes i stay here for longer hours...n lose in touch with my family...
@mx_aman (2101)
No not at alll..