Is the sink clean?

@soccermom (3200)
Okay , my hubby likes to follow me into the bathroom for a "quickie" before I hop in my nightly jacuzzi bath. We lock the door, and are very discreet as to not alert the children. Keep in mind the jacuuzzi tub is in our master bath so we lock the bedroom door too in case the kids want to run in. We did our business the other night and when my hubby opened the bedroom door my 4 year old was standing there and asked "what were you doing?" He looked at her and said "Making sure the bathroom sink is clean." He thought it was funny as I'm usually bent over the bathroom sink, sorry if it's too much info. Anyway, now we have a secret code of "Wanna see if the sink is clean?" Do you and your partner have any secret code to let the other know you wanna sneak off for a couple minutes?
@mfpsassy (2827)
ROFLMAO My kids are older so I usually tell them to see if they can spend the night somewhere. When they ask why I just tell them dad and I want to spend some time together. That's it they're grossed out and out of here.
@soccermom (3200)
My kids were gone all weekend for our anniversary and my mom told my oldest to ask me if her dad and I were having any fun Saturday night. After she got the words out she got this look on her face like "oh god" and realized her grammy was setting her up for embarrassment. She's at that age ya know, where she knows it happens but doesn't want to realize that's what her parents do.
@mfpsassy (2827)
Oh your poor child I forgot ours is hot choco only when we are teasing the kids. They were watching that Family Disney Channel one night and that is how the movie referred to it. My kids asked what it meant so we told them lol (my hubby just reminded me after he read this one)
@ironstruck (2299)
I can say with all honesty that this is the first time since I have been with Mylot, that I have been at a loss for words.
@soccermom (3200)
I don't know if I should be laughing or not. I hope I didn't offend you. The first time, huh? Wow. Now I'm speechless. :)
Actually, you should be laughing and I am not offended.
@moonmagick (1458)
My husband and I dont personally have any. I have a friend who would call home and ask if his wife wanted him to bring fried chicken home, and I dont know the story behind it, but I am sure it is a doozy. I also know another couple that would say something about needing to call Miss Cleo (a phone psychic add from a few years ago), something about that being the first thing that popped into her mind when she was asked why it took so long to answer the door. I absolutely love the clean sink thing though. That made me laugh, and its been a long day, so thank you.
@soccermom (3200)
Moon, if it's anything I'm good for it is a laugh. Glad to hear I brightened your day. I'm interested in the fried chicken story now. I guess I'll have to leave that one up to my imagination! LOL
Yep! I just did the dishes
@chardyme (1634)
wow, that ws cool, hehehe! nice story :)
Well, isn't this special? lol...Your post has me in tears with laughter. I was expecting to get a lesson on unseen germs and how to kill them. This is much more interesting lol I am remarried and my daughters are adults now, but when my oldest was 2 she walked in on her daddy and me and my ex promptly told her he was riding the horsey. NOT GOOD, since she decided to tell granny and poppa about how daddy likes to ride mommy like a horse! Geez, is like it happened just yesterday. Our phrase became, want to wash my back? That was for the bathroom. Now, for the garage, it was always, I need your help with a tool and since my girls did not like the noise the power tools made when they were little, when my girls were little, not the power tools, they never asked lol
Awww thank you for the best response! I love getting them!
@jchampany (1131)
There was never any real words between me and my ex. I could just tell by the look on his face or a gesture that he would make and vice versa. You gave me a good laugh though. Thanks.
@gabs8513 (48710)
Hahahaha I love it I guess with a 4 year old you can get away with that one lol No I am quite safe on that one as I live on my own now lol but even when I was married due to certain reasons I denied this to my EX husband lol