Does your cat try to trip you when walking?

I don't want to step on her, she follows me to the kitchen or bathroom everytime.
I think that they think its a game.. its a game to see who can get there first and so they dont get a closed door on them. We all know they hate closed doors and have to be part of the action!
@SheliaLee (2738)
Good Morning! My family and I have a cat named Wilbur who doesn't follow us all the time but he is bad to wait until we start out of the room and then dart past us and move ahead. I have learned to watch for him but sometimes he still catches me off guard. We have accidentally stepped on a paw or his tail a time or two when he has gotten under our feet and we don't know he is there. But he still loves us. After a few minutes and give him some extra attention he is not upset with us anymore. I don't understand what makes a cat do that, but it would be wonderful to find out! Have a great day! SheliaLee
cats, always want food, i don't know if they are always hungry, coz i have cats also, and they do trip on me while im walking. they always begging for food, sometimes they are jumping on me and having me a wound, but that's ok, its really normal.
@Calais (10899)
I asked this question only a couple of days ago, it drives me crazy, whenever i'm walking they are there running under my feet.
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
my cat does this, usually when he is wanting my attention. He usually wants feeding and will weave in and out of my steps until i either fall over or acknowledge him
mine do when they want to play. i'll usually stop and play with them for awhile-but it seems to be their way of requesting it :) ..as long as they don't do it on the staircase LOL
My cat does this also! Wraps himself around my legs! I must say it can be very annoying at times! I know it is a sign of affection but I think I could live without it!