Hey my friends!

I haven't been on her as much since I'm currently splitting my mylot time with another forum. But I am reading each discussion started by my lovely friends and replying to those that I can. I will be checking those posts on the weekends to see if I've gotten any responses back. I just wanted you all to know that I'm not ignoring you and to thank you all for being so great :) XOXOXOXO
@brokentia (10396)
Glad to hear from you sweetie. I don't mind you splitting your time. I have not had much time to be on line with sooo much going on in my house. So, I completely understand about splitting your time and trying to get back to everyone. Take care and see you in the discussions. :)
@phon4u (2217)
• Laos
That sounds much interesting. I feel only one friend who takes care of me replying back very often. I will also check and comment back when I feel free.
@Willowlady (10666)
Nice to know. Am glad that other forum rewards you better. I am patient and will be glad to see you around. I have a few discussions to begin anyway, a few will be fresh for you. Hope all is well with and for you and yours. Thanks much for touching base with us.
@thekiwi (588)
oo what other forum? send me the details in an email or over myspace! You got me interested in what has been keeping you away. :-p