Why large no. of WEBSITES do not allow affiliates from all country of the world

@scorpio16 (1707)
Lot of websites, which offer handsome payouts, are allow affiliates from few selected countries only and not from all remaining countries of the world, whereas the websites are being browsed worldwide. Does anyone knows the actual reason.
@repzkoopz (1895)
well... there are a lot of reasons. primary reason, specially with legal sites, is security. getting affiliates is not as easy as it looks. since they are dealing with money, they need to be assured of the security of their assets. and not all countrys could comply with such requirement. another reason i think is the availability of funds and transfer rates. if the website is based in the US and the member is from the Philippines (like me), it would cost more for the website to pay me up directly on my account. so a good solution would be a third party company. and security is again a requirement.
@scorpio16 (1707)
I am now convinced that there could definitelt be these reasons as well others too. Thanx.