Can We Live without

Water, It is needed For everything Drinking, Washing, Cleaning etc. Can you think of living a day without it. In todays world we take too many things for granted we cant and dont live without them. Water is Natures Biggest Gift to humanity or Can we say Life In General.............
@wmg2006 (5383)
Water is essential to everything. A human can not live without water for more than 3-4 days, no matter what their size. Animals can not live without water, plants can not live without water. And yes we take water for granted and probably need to think about not having any one day.
Ya this is what even I want to say Water is ever so important. We Take it for granted. We need to thank this creation of water..
@ironstruck (2299)
No. Water and air are the two things we will not last long without. Not only water for ourselves, but for every living thing on the planet. Water is life.. We need it and without it the world will perish.
Water, i am mentioning water here, Air is also important my friend.
i can't live without my family and my friend they are support me in bad time and accompany me in happy time thank to god for my family and my friend