I have three more Moola invites !

@LittleMel (14036)
Leave your e-mail here and I wills end it to you. If you don't reply in 7 days, the invite will become invalid and I will give it to someone else. Available for US and Canada only, last time I check.
@Mollyjo (268)
work4youbiz@aol.com I would sure appreciate one of those invites. thanks.
@LittleMel (14036)
sure. it's free to join and play games, yet you get paid what you won. your invite is on the way. thanks!
@Mollyjo (268)
Thanks, I did get the invite and I tried to sign up several times but, it said that the type of connection or player I was using was not allowed. You can just pass it on to another. I appreciated it though for your thought fullness.
@LittleMel (14036)
your welcome. I never heard that problem before, but anyway, if you want to try again just go to the site and ask anyone for invite. take care
I think I belong to Moola..but dont know how it works? Perhaps you can explain a little here what it is and how one earns there..I am slow to leave the secure grounds of mylot though..once burned is quite enough for me;)+
@LittleMel (14036)
It's free to join and play games. you can earn from boosters to start playing, whatever you win is yours. min payment is $ 10. You can also earn by sign up sites, many of them are in the US. Then you can earn from referrals too. When you sign up, you will be given 3 or 5 invitations, you can distribute it to anyone to be your referrals. The more people join, the more invitation you will get from moola so you can invite even more. It's very easy game, you can challenge certain member or just accept any challenge coming your way. I like discussions, but when I'm bored typing I go play there.
@adidas7878 (2013)
send me one at adidas1978515@netzero.com thanks
@LittleMel (14036)
OK. the invite is on the way.
@polachicago (19073)
I would be very happy to have one. bestpay07@gmail.com thank you :)
@LittleMel (14036)
sorry pola I'm running out already. There is someone who supposed to sign up but she doesn't yet. next week if she doesn't sign up yet, I will get the invite back then I will send it to you. Let me know if this OK.
@polachicago (19073)
great, thank you...
@LittleMel (14036)
thanks for joining! it's fun.