I am rated 10 with only two best responses! THANK YOU MYLOTTIANS!

I am very excited! - Thank you all!!!!
@mdchennai (2129)
Hello Mylottians, i am very excited today. I have finally got the rating 10 for my name. I dont know how the rating is done but i am really excited that somehow i got it. I thought that if our response is marked as best response we have the chances of getting the number 10. But you know one thing, i have only two responses marked as my best response. I am thankful to all Mylottians and also to Mylot for giving me this rating. I dont know how to express this feeling with you people. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU........(infinity). My stastics till date in Mylot is as follows: My posts : 304 My best responses: only 2 My rating : 10 Finally My earning : 8.08$ Thank you and Love you all!!!!!!!
wow whats your secret man!!!!!!!!!
@mdchennai (2129)
no secret my friend just posting and responding to discussions started by friends and also started by newbies like you :)
@touchnshine (2821)
Congratulations - Congrats my dear friend
Dear Ismail Finally quality pays here in mylot .. I can see that each and every discussion started by you is a quality discussion. You respond to discussions in a very rational and great manner:) .. keep up the good work .. I am learning a lot from you my dear friend.. though I know it's a very old discussion but I can't stop responding to your quality discussion:)
@touchnshine (2821)
Dear Ismail Finally quality pays here in mylot .. I can see that each and every discussion started by you is a quality discussion. You respond to discussions in a very rational and great manner :) .. keep up the good work .. I am learning a lot from you my dear friend.. though I know it's a very old discussion but I can't stop responding to your quality discussion :)